General Website Disclosure:
Auour Investment LLC is an SEC registered investment advisor.
This site has been designed for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any security which may be referenced upon the site. Such offers can only be made where lawful under applicable law. The services and information provided through this site are for personal, noncommercial use and display. Auour Investment LLC does not intend to provide investment advice through this site and does not represent that the securities or services discussed are suitable for any investor. Investors are advised not to rely on any information contained in the site in the process of making a fully informed investment decision. Auour Investment LLC does not, and this site does not intend to, render tax or legal advice.
Individuals and firms may only transact business in a jurisdiction after satisfying its licensing and qualification requirements or after being excluded or exempted. Investment adviser agents and investment adviser representatives are some of the common names for registered individuals and firms.
Consumers should contact securities law administrators in their jurisdiction for information concerning the licensure status or disciplinary history of a registered individual or firm. Summaries of information regarding registered agents and principals of Auour Investments LLC and regarding the firm may be found at http://www.adviserinfo.sec.gov.
Comparable Services may be available for a lower cost.
Auour Investments LLC is not responsible for the collection, use or security of information by companies or organizations outside of Auour Investments LLC that may be linked to our websites. Links to non-Auour Investments LLC sites are provided for convenience only and are accessed at your own risk. The information available on these sites has been produced by unaffiliated third parties and Auour Investments LLC does not guarantee its timeliness, sequence, accuracy, adequacy or completeness and make no warranties with respect to results to be obtained from its use. Any opinions or recommendations expressed therein are solely those of the third party information providers and are not the opinions or recommendations of Auour Investments LLC. No endorsement of third party products, services or information is expressed or implied by any information, material or content referred to or included on, or linked from or to this website. Under no circumstances should the information be construed as an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy a particular security. Consumers are encouraged to read the privacy policies of websites reached through the use of links from the Auour Investments LLC website.
Auour collects non-public personal information about its clients from the following sources:
- Information received from clients on applications or other forms;
- Information provided by Solicitors,
- Information about clients’ transactions with Auour, its affiliates and others;
- Information received from our correspondent clearing broker with respect to client accounts;
- Information received from service bureaus or other third parties.
Auour will not share such information with any affiliated or nonaffiliated third party except:
- When necessary to complete a transaction in a customer account, such as with the clearing firm or account custodians;
- When required to maintain or service a customer account;
- To resolve customer disputes or inquiries;
- With persons acting in a fiduciary or representative capacity on behalf of the customer;
- With rating agencies, persons assessing compliance with industry standards, or to the attorneys, accountants and auditors of the firm;
- To protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud, identity theft, unauthorized transactions, claims or other liability;
- To comply with federal, state or local laws, rules and other applicable legal requirements;
- In connection with a written agreement to provide investment management or advisory services when the information is released for the sole purpose of providing the products or services covered by the agreement;
- In any circumstances with the customer’s instruction or consent.
Auour restricts access to confidential client information to individuals who are authorized to have access to confidential client information and need to know that information to provide services to clients.
Auour maintains physical, electronic and procedural security measures that comply with applicable state and federal regulations to safeguard confidential client information.